Dates & Prices
Dates: 19th – 23rd January 2021
Price: £895 Places available
Single Room Supplement: £none
Deposit: £150 per person
Price Includes: Accommodation, all meals, ground transport, services of guides
Not Included: International & internal flights, travel insurance, drinks & any other personal items
Conservation Donation: 10% of profits donated to Birdwing
Leader(s): Oliver Wright and local guide
Group Size: Minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 guests plus 2 leaders.
- Dalmatian Pelicans in their pristine breeding colours
- Led by professional photographer Oliver Wright
- Stunning winter landscape of Lake Kerkini against the backdrop of Mount Belles
- One centre tour in a family run hotel close to the lake
- Special boat trips on the lake for early morning and evening photo shoots
- Shore based excursions to add variety of shooting positions, ground level etc
- Tuition & guidance to suit all levels
- Great chance to stay for an extra week for our Birdwatching in Northern Greece tour
New for this winter! Dalmatian Pelican Photography tour with professional photographer Oliver Wright!
Oliver Wright is is a professional photographer, who left a corporate office job behind him in 2014. Now 47 he works as an arctic landscape/aurora photographic guide during the winter period and then in the summer time completes his own projects and undertakes other photographic guiding and teaching. Oliver is a passionate specialist in macro photography and has developed his own techniques for handheld stacking images, which produce a very unique view into the insect world. The technique is also used in other photographic genres. He is very much an outdoors/wildlife person so is feeling he has definitely made the right career move!
Oliver often gives talks for Canon about his photography and has represented them at some major events, talking on the main stage at ‘The Photography Show 2019’ and at the BirdFair, the largest wildlife event of its kind in the world, in 2017, 2018 and 2019. This year Oliver was also a judge for the BBC Countryfile Photography Calendar Competition and appeared on the program.
Full details will be published soon. Contact us now to find out more or reserve places on what we expect to be a very popular tour!
Full details will be published soon.
Contact us now to find out more or reserve places on what we expect to be a very popular tour!
Day 1: Arrival at
Day 5: Departure
New holiday for 2020 so testimonials will follow later
New holiday so reports will follow later