Dates & Prices
Dates: 18 – 25 June 2020 Places available
Single Room Supplement: £150
Deposit: £150 per person
Price Includes: Accommodation, all meals, ground transport, services of guides, any entry fees
Not Included: International & internal flights, travel insurance, drinks and any other personal items
Conservation Donation: 10% of profits donated to Butterfly Conservation
Leader(s): Oliver Wright and Simeon Gigov (local guide)
Group Size: Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 guests plus 2 leaders.
- Enjoy a week of macro photography workshops in the field with expert professional photographer Oliver Wright
- Stunning landscape of mountains, alpine & subalpine meadows, forest, rivers, marshes and more – home to an extraordinary diversity of butterflies, dragonflies, spiders, beetles, grasshoppers, crickets, praying mantises and lots of other wonderful wildlife!
- 2 centre tour, designed to minimise travel whilst maximising macro photography subjects and opportunities
- Relaxed pace and itinerary, designed specifically for photography
- Tuition & guidance to suit all levels – including basics of macro photography, lighting, composition, stacking & more
New for 2020! Macro photography tour with professional photographer Oliver Wright, in wildlife rich Bulgaria!
Oliver Wright is is a professional photographer, who left a corporate office job behind him in 2014 at the age of 41. He now works as an arctic landscape/aurora photographic guide during the winter period and then in the summer time completes his own projects and undertakes other photographic guiding and teaching. Oliver is a passionate specialist in macro photography and has developed his own techniques for handheld stacking images, which produce a very unique view into the insect world. The technique is also used in other photographic genres. He is very much an outdoors/wildlife person so is feeling he has definitely made the right career move!
Full details of this new and exciting tour will be coming very soon! Contact us now to find out more or reserve places on what we expect to be a very popular tour!
Full details of this new and exciting tour will be coming very soon!
Contact us now to find out more or reserve places on what we expect to be a very popular tour!
Day 1: Arrival at Sofia Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 8: Departure from Sofia Airport
New holiday for 2020 so testimonials will follow later
New holiday so reports will follow later